Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

On The 8th Day Of PlinXmas!

Hello again! You look like you've had a long day, perhaps you'd like something to help you unwind?

Do you know what the best cure for fatigue is? That's right... Penguins!



Daww. I'll tell you what though, just looking at a pair of penguins in adorable jumpers is all well and good, but if you want the strong stuff, you should try playing a game with a jaunty soundtrack where you help a sleepwalking cartoon penguin in a nightcap find his way home past various arctic obstacles, mischievous creatures and icecream-loving aliens. It's true, look it up. That's the best cure.

It just so happens I have such a game up my sleeve, and seeing as it's you, I'll let you have it for the low, low price of one click.

Sleep Walk.

Honestly, I'm too good to you.

What do penguins sing at birthday parties?

Freeze A Jolly Good Fellow!

No comments: