Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

On The 13th Day Of PlinXmas!

Yeah, ok. You got me. I missed yesterday. It just totally slipped my mind. I suddenly realised at a few minutes to midnight while I was in bed that I hadn't done the advent calendar and I am nowhere near a dedicated enough blogger to get up and post something in a hurry.



HOWEVER, you are about to forgive me, or at least forget that I ever transgressed against you. I am about to send you on an emotional rollercoaster, you see.

First, watch this video and feel your heart leap up into your mouth, as you see a procession of tiny, fluffy, baby ducks come face to face with a most fearsome predator... the WIND!



There isn't a word to describe what you're feeling right now. It's simultaneously sad AND awesome. As with most situations though... T-Rex Has Your Back.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

While you're still reeling from that, prepare to have your feelings get the equivalent of a vicious nipple tweak in the form of a pixelly flash game.

It's called As I Lay Dying, and it starts with the death of the protagonist's spouse. You decide you can't very well leave his corpse to be pecked to bits by the crows so you pick him up and begin your journey back home.

Along the way, you will have to use the decomposing remains of your beloved to solve puzzles, activating switches and the like. All the while, you'll be fending off the aforementioned crows. Anyway, it's grim and hilarious all at the same time. If pressed, I imagine that T-Rex would label it 'grimlarious'.

Anyway, I hope I am absolved and that you haven't had the Christmas spirit violently shaken out of you. Either way, see you tomorrow!

How many chimneys does Santa go down?

Stacks!

No comments: