Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

On The 24th Day Of PlinXmas!

Holy Crap, it's Christmas Eve! Yup, the night before Santa comes is also the last day of the PlinXmas advent calendar. If this were a pantomime, now would be a perfect time for you all to go 'Awwwwww' melodramatically. However, if this was a panto, we'd have been shut down on opening night for reasons of quality.

Anyway, I've enjoyed doing this and I sincerely hope you've enjoyed reading it. If anyone here has been through the whole 24 days, I am officially impressed.

So, it being Christmas Eve, I assume you've all bought all the presents and wrapped them, yeah? I don't imagine Plinx readers to be the type to wrap up any old tat in a panic a few scant hours before Christmas morning, right?

Well if you DO find yourself casting about for an emergency present, you could do worse than this:



Obviously this requires you to get hold of an extremely docile cat but hey, I can't do EVERYTHING for you. Jeez.

Ok, so that's it from me for a few days. I'm going to enjoy time with my family, unwrapping presents and eating & drinking far too much. I suggest you do the same, with your own families, natch.

Oh, one more thing, can we have a big hand for housemate James as he has been the one posting this for me. I have found myself in a house devoid of internets, and if it wasn't for James submitting this for me, Christmas would surely be ruined.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?

Tinselitus!

No comments: