Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2010

On The 15th Day Of PlinXmas!

Dang, today's PlinXmas post nearly didn't exist. In fact, it looked for a while there like my whole blog had been deleted. When I saw the message from blogger about it, it scared me half to death!



Thankfully, all has been restored now. Seems there had been some suspicious activity on my account.

ANYWAY. In other surprising news, today I am pleased to announce that there has been a new Homestar Runner toon after what many thought to be a terminal hiatus. You can watch it here: A Decemberween Mackerel! I'll be honest, if this is your first taste of H*R, you'll probably not appreciate it that much.

So for you losers people, here's a game! It's called Factory Balls: Christmas Edition and it's... err, the Christmas Edition of the game Factory Balls. I don't know what else to tell you. You use the various tools and paint pots to create tree ornaments that look like the one in the top right corner. The best way to pick it up is to just play around with it, so go do that!

Anyway, that's it for today. Barring any further catastrophies, I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight.

How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?

He looks at his calenDEER!

No comments: