Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year?

Humm, so I suppose I'm a few days late. But hey, after the posting marathon that was the advent calendar, I reckon I deserved a bit of a break!

Anyway, as you may have noticed, it is now space year 2011 and a new year means one thing here on Plinx. Hell it's as close to a 'tradition' that exists on this particular slice of the interpie.

Yup, just like Last Year and The Year Before That, I am bringing you the Boston.com new year photo showcase.


Much like the 'Christmas Around The World' set that I posted recently, this set focuses on how various chunks of the planet ring in the new year. The photo above was taken in Manila and this next one shows how they do things in New York, New York.


Not bad, not bad, but we didn't do so bad here in Blighty either.


Anyway, there's plenty more where that came from, including vikings, crazy people venturing into the sea, makeouts and some truly spectacular fireworks displays.

So check it out:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: