Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Space: The Final Frontier.

Evening all. I trust you're well.

I'm going to really test your mettle tonight, put your skills through their paces. This game is not for you 'casual' gamers, so go back to your Farmville, pansies.

It's called Super PSTW Action RPG, the PSTW stands for 'press space to win' and err... that's all you do. Don't get me wrong, you have to press it a few times.

It's a fun little pastiche of RPG flash games, but the REAL reason I'm drawing your attention to it is because of a review it got from an irate player. As with many places on the internet, Newgrounds.com affords visitors the ability to comment on the content of the site. Obviously, when you give the general public an anonymous mouthpiece, you get, well... you get utter twats. The above game attracted a real doozy. He spewed out such a malformed chunk of prose that someone else felt compelled to do a dramatic reading of it and then a THIRD person made an animated video for it. It's stuff like this that makes me love the internet.

Without further ado, I present to you 'Dot Dot Dot'.

No comments: