Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Plinxmas Vidvent Calendar - Day 5!

Hey guys.
Despite being in the early stages of the vidvent calendar, I have been asked to include a link to something specific that isn't a video. I should just refuse, right? How dare they try and subvert the Plinxmas tradition?!

However, the thing is, it's for charity and after all, 'tis the season to be jolly. So I'll do it, for the greater good. I'm an old hand at this though so there'll still be a video and what's more, I'll make it relevant.

Bah humbug, though.

I kid, obviously. I'm more than happy to help out with this kind of thing. So I'm hereby calling on any of you with the ability to get to London on Sunday to take part in the Santa Fun Run! It's a leisurely 5km run/jog/walk in the beautiful surroundings of Kensington gardens with a bunch of lovely people who all happen to be dressed in Santa costumes. I've done a couple of these before and they're always a good laugh.

But don't take my word for it, check out the promo; It even has a game! Santa Fun Run!

So there we go, a bunch of freely running Santas... Wait a minute, free running Santa?



Told you I could do it. See you tomorrow!

No comments: