Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

Injury Bloggers 4 U.

Evening. If you and I are well enough acquainted then you'll already know this, but I recently injured myself playing an extremely rugged and manly sport.

My ankle went and it hurt quite a bit. I assumed it would be fine and went home to bed, thinking it'd be fine after a night of rest. It was not. By the morning, it was badly swollen and I could not walk. So after a trip to the cruelly-named 'walk-in centre' at the hospital, it was determined that I have a grade-one sprain and am now in a cast and on crutches.



Fun times. The cast comes off tomorrow but I have no idea how long I will take to fully heal. In the meantime, I imagine I'll be doing a lot of sitting about.

Anyway, it just goes to show. Sometimes this blog can function as an actual weblog. Oh also, standing on one leg washing your hair in a kitchen sink is NOT. EASY.

No comments: