Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Rations.

Howdy doody. I am off to Latitude Festival tomorrow (squeeeee!) so I won't be here to keep you entertained for a while. I know you must be inconsolable, but it will be ok! I have a triple-bill of plinx to tide you over until my triumphant return.

I'm supposed to be packing right now so let's crack on shall we?

First, the most time consuming of the trio, it's a physics game! I like 'em, what can I say. This one is called 'Demolition City' and it is all about planting explosives in the correct places to bring down a building. It's fun and you can play it Here.

Next (oh yes, no mucking about today) is a rather eye-opening photoset which shows how newspapers, magazines, brochures, etc edit photos to either artificially insert or remove black people. It's quite shocking how flagrantly they do this and also how badly implemented it is! Case in point:



If you can't see what is wrong here or you'd just like to see some more examples, check out the Whole Set.

Last of all, this may seem like a strange one to include as it is a video about how to peel a banana. Anyone who knows me will know I don't eat bananas. Although it is a fun word to type! Banana. Hee! Ahem, anyway. But yeah, it turns out you've been peeling them wrong all this time. You dope! Check it out:


Youtube Link.

Enlightening! Anyway, have fun kids. I'll see you when I get back. Byeeeeee.

No comments: