Pages

Thursday 9 July 2009

Warriors. Come Out To Play.

Hello. Did you watch 'You Have Been Watching' on channel 4 at 10pm on tuesday? No? Well more fool you then, because it was brilliant. It's Charlie Brooker's new show. Watch this week's on channel 4 catch up online then tune in next week.

ANYWAY, the reason I'm bringing this up is because it featured an unbelievable american programme called 'Deadliest Warrior' which pits two famous warriors (ninjas, pirates, vikings, cowboys) against each other and tries to work out who would win by studying tactics, attitude and weapons etc. Then they mock up what the fight would be like.

Like I say, unbelievable!

Anyway, I was looking the show up online and found this quiz. Which deadly warrior are you?
I know what I am!



I'll probably stick some videos from the show in here at some point because it really is a good watch!

No comments: