Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep.

Well, I'm back from Latitude. Glad to have a real bed and easier access to tea but still wish it had gone on a bit longer. Anyway, I had a great time and there's always next year.

I've decided to share with you something I saw while I was there. I saw it by accident, in the film and music tent while I was waiting to see a lecture on Watchmen by Jeffrey Lewis. I know, I'm so rock & roll. (The lecture never happened in the end because JL broke down on the way to the festival, grumble grumble). But I digress, what I DID end up seeing was a short film called 'Peter & Ben' about a man... and his sheep. Stop sniggering at the back there, it was actually really nice. Both Peter and Ben have been removed from their usual societies and have bonded as a result. It's quite moving and occasionally hilarious.

Anyway, judge for yourself:


YouTube Link.

No comments: