Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Updates.

Today is gonna be a little bit different. Instead of finding new stuff for you, I'm reminding you of previous cool things du jour that have made exciting steps forward.

A while ago, when I linked you to the teaser site for the new, Brooker-penned zombiethon 'Dead Set', there was nothing but a trailer and a countdown timer. Well the countdown has reached zero and there is a wealth of new stuff. More trailers, etc and cast info (which reveals that the actor Kevin Eldon is going to be in it. Hooray!), so check it out. Also I recommend you click the 'Get Infected' link for an additional video. In fact, I'll just link straight to it. Click!

...and now for something completely different. Homestar Runner to be precise. The SBEmail series has reached its 200th episode. Which is a pretty big deal if you're a fan of the site. The site has been running for nearly 9 years now, and it keeps going strong.

Oh, and while I'm updating people on things... I still need sponsors! The Great South Run is looming and I'd like to raise as much money as possible. So Dig Deep!

Thanks.

No comments: