Pages

Saturday 6 September 2008

Re-animated

Fooled you, I'm not dead after all. Ho ho.
I have a link to prove it. Today's offering is a short animation about octopuses. It's very go... Eh, what's that? Are you smirking at me because I used the word octopuses instead of octopi? Well well, we have a smart-arse in our midst, hmm? Very clever. Bet you'll be telling everyone how you got one over on big, stupid Paul. *Clap... Clap... Clap.* Pity then, isn't it, that you're wrong? Since the use of 'octopi' derives from the mistaken assumption that octopus is a second declension Latin noun, which it is not. So if you could just put on this dunce cap and sit on that stool in the corner, I'll carry on telling the others about the animation I have found.
Ahem, it's very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Octopodi.....Stephen Fry said so.