Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Déjà Vu?

Sorry for the prolonged absence. I've been on a brief camping holiday. It didn't rain the entire time which is an improvement on the last one! Went to Go Ape while I was away and as soon as I get hold of them, I'll post some pics. Was great fun.

Anyways, on to the serious business of today's link. I was really amazed by this. It's a video highlighting some striking similarities in Disney's animated films. There are more of them than you'd think. It's surprising that they're not more noticable. Check it out:



Weird, no? I can see why they do it as each of these films must be a colossal endeavour and a few reused frames here and there makes perfect sense. Kudos to the people who spotted them though, more eagle-eyed than I.

Oh, and additional kudos to Phill Jupitus for bringing it to my attention via his twitter feed.

No comments: