Pages

Friday 27 February 2009

There's No 'I' In Team.

This is an interesting one. A single player game involving teamwork. It's called Cursor*10. Part of the strapline for the game is 'Cooperate by oneself?!', which is charmingly bad translation but also very accurate. The premise is that you have 10 cursor icons, that are effectibely your 10 'lives' and a countdown for each. When the countdown expires, your next cursor is called into play and you have to start again. The object being to ascend through 16 'floors' to the top.

The catch is that you need to use the efforts of your earlier cursors to speed up your ascension, as each previous run through plays out again while you're on your current go.

Look, it's tough to describe so just try it for yourself, ok?

There are two installments to this game:
Cursor*10 (which I honestly can't remember if I have posted before)
and
Cursor*10 2nd Session.

So yeah, enjoy.

Also, it may be a while before my next update as I have to get moved into my new place. Woo! Hopefully be back and linking you up on Monday. Have a nice weekend!

No comments: