Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Plinx Quickie.

Yes, another one. I should have internet back by Thursday and normal service will be resumed but until then I am going to chuck the odd curio at you from wherever I can get online.

This is one that I just found on twitter. More specifically I found it because my good friend Aardvark put it there. Now I am sharing it with you. Internet in action, right here.

Anyway, here we go. It's a comparison chart which comprehensively proves why Optimus Prime is better than Jesus.

I would also have added that 'Transform and Roll Out' is a much better catchphrase than 'The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart' which is frightfully clunky and doesn't stick in the mind half as well.

Case closed.

No comments: