Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Yeah, But Is It Art?

Cast your eye over the piece below. It is by a struggling young artist using an emergent technique called 'Bomomo'. It may look like nothing at first but if you really look, you will see the myriad intricacies. It is nothing short of a masterpiece.



Yeah, so it was me that made this monstrosity. It took about 2 minutes. I call it 'Fiddling With All The Buttons In This Cool Piece Of Online Image Creation Software I Just Found Called Bomomo'. Catchy, eh?

Try it yourself, it has surprising depth despite all being controlled using a set of floating balls. I'd like to see what someone with talent could do with it. Consider yourself challenged, dudes and ladies. Wow me.

Bomomo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tried Alchemy? Really fun abstract drawing program.

http://al.chemy.org/