Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Anticlimactastic!

So yeah, I've been putting off doing my 250th post until I had something worthy to show you, but it turns out it'll probably take a while. So I have made a few cosmetic changes and I will continue to do so. You may have noticed the 'pages' up top? Yeah don't click 'em, there's nothing to see. But one day... Oh, one day. You'll see.

So, yeah. That's about it.

Except no, there is a star of this show. Take a gander to the right of this jaunty text. That there is a shoutbox and it was coded for me by my good friend Mat who has said he requires no credit but I think should be shaken warmly by the hand. Essentially, it allows you to leave me a message without any of the tiresome 'comment' malarkey, so I urge you to do so! Enjoyed one of the links? Give me a shout! Want to direct my attention to something? Give me a shout! Want to tell me I have a stupid beard and girly hair? Er, give me a shout, I guess!

Woo!

Hmm, this seems wrong without some sort of link so I'll leave you a video. In case you've ever wondered why the URL for this place is 'kickpunchblock', well check THIS out...

No comments: