Pages

Monday 30 March 2009

Quoth The Raven...

Hello. Firstly, before I get to the link. I'd just like to congratulate myself for keeping this blog up for a whole year. I started it a year ago last Thursday. I don't know how many readers I have gained over that time but if you're one of them, thanks. I really like doing this and will continue to do so.

Anyway, how about a celebratory game? It's a wonderfully pretty and absorbing game, if that helps. You play a creature from the forest, on a search for treasure. Unusually for a flash game, it is not concerned with shooting people or running them over, but rather exploring a delightful world and interacting with other creatures. Having said that, I haven't played through to the end so it could all go pear shaped for all I know. Somehow I doubt it though.

It's called Nevermore 3 and it gets the Plinx seal of approval.

No comments: