Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Me, Myself & I.

Hey look, over there on the right. It's me! I'm actually thinking of putting some effort into this blog so that it doesn't look like thousands of others that picked this particular theme for their outpouring of unimportant toss. I didn't invest any effort into it to begin with because I assumed that I would get bored and wander off before long. But it's been... hold on, I'll check... holy crap! 8 months now and I'm still updating regularly so why not actually personalise it a bit. I made that approximation of me using a site called meez.com and it was actually pretty fun. Once you've designed your li'l fella/fellette you can assign one of hundreds of animations to make them dance about or perform other, similarly foolish manoeuvres. Give it a shot.

If that's not your cup of tea. Another of today's temporary diversions is the Google Game. No link with this one because you can probably find your own way to the necessary site in this case. All you need to do is type in "[your name] likes/loves to" into Google and find out what you like/love to do! For example:
"Paul loves to play the trumpet!"
"Paul like to chug. Chug, Paul, chug!"
"Paul loves to lol" *eyebrow raise*
"Paul likes to ride small bikes!"
"Paul loves to push the boundaries of Hip Hop!" (possibly my favourite)
"Paul likes to french kiss his cat!"

Try it yerself, and let me know if you can think of any other phrases that produce good results.

No comments: