Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Thunderbolts & Lightning. Very Very Frightening.

Storms are cool, there's no denying that. Even though I recently spent a lot of time in a flimsy tent in pouring rain and howling winds, Storms and I are still buds.

Lightning is particularly impressive. Too bad it is over so quickly though, right? You see a flash of light and then it is gone, and you're left counting 1 elephant, 2 elephant, 3 elephant until you hear the crack of thunder.

Wouldn't it be ace if it happened in slow motion? Then you'd be able to revel in it's majesty. If only someone would film a bolt of lightning with a fancy-dan camera that slowed it right down, then stick that film on the internet. Oh cruel fate, why do you mock me?

KRA-KOW!



Sweet. I love how you can see it extending in different directions, trying to make contact with the ground. Hooray for people with magic cameras, hooray for the internet, hooray for me!

No comments: