Pages

Thursday 28 August 2008

Charity begins at Homepage.

You're looking great today. Have you lost weight? That haircut really suits you. Y'know what? Of all the *cough* thousands of people that read this blog, you're my very favourite. C'mere, give me a hug.

So yeah, I'm after something. Sorry to be transparent but there we go. Fact is, I'm doing the Great South Run in October to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support and I would really appreciate it if you'd sponsor me.

I set up a JustGiving page Here and you can sponsor me directly through that. I'll be honest, it's a bit more hassle than just having your name written down on a piece of paper and flinging some change my way when I've done the run, but if you use the JustGiving site, the charity will get an additional 25% on top of your cash in GiftAid. Not to be sniffed at.

Anyway, I hope you do choose to support me as Macmillan is a charity that is close to my heart. My dad recently had a brush with cancer and the support Macmillan offered was of great comfort to him and to the rest of the family.

Thanks.

No comments: