Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Fill Your Boots.

Hey hey hey. As I am off to Latitude festival tomorrow (WOOOOOOOOOO! Ahem), you will have to make do without my links that shine like a beacon of hope in your grey lives. Sorry about that. BUT I am willing to cut you a deal. I'll chuck a few extras into this one post and you have to pace yourselves, mmkay? Mmkay.

First, some culture. How many times have you found yourself in an art gallery, looking at the pretty pictures and thinking "Hmm, as much as I can appreciate MC Escher's 'Self Portrait in Reflective Ball', I would like it a whole lot more if there was a duck in there". Well, you are most definitely in luck.



These and other masterpieces are defaced improved in yonder Flickr Pool.

Next! A game, a game of balance and quick wits. A game of blowing up stuff with bombs in order to bring a golden statue thingy safely down to earth. It's called Totem Destroyer and it will eat up your free time.

Lastly, I'm going to twist the geek humour dial up a few notches. Yes, it goes up further, thank you very much. You cheeky sods. Hmmph.
Anyway, it is a totally for reals and definitely not fake film pitch sent my Michael Bay (Boo!) to Warner Bros. (Meh) to show them his vision for the upcoming Batman sequel The Dark Knight (Yay!)

Anyway, the result is... well, see for your dang selves:



Genius, click Here for the rest.

That's your lot. I'll be back Tuesday for more interfun and hyperfrolics. Bye!

No comments: