Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Incurable Stealie-o-holicism.

Cripes, it's been a weird couple of days, hasn't it? If you live in one of the areas where there has been rioting, I hope you've remained relatively unaffected.

It's been really disheartening, watching all the terrible behaviour on the news. Seeing how it'll affect blameless business/homeowners who will have a really tough time getting back on their feet.

However, in the aftermath, it was great to see good-hearted individuals coming together to help fix things. I love a bit of indomitable human spirit, me.

In a similar vein, I'm glad that some people are doing their bit to bring a smile back to our faces by looking at a tragic situation and seeing the funny side. So today I bring you PhotoshopLooter

It's a collection of cleverly doctored images of the twats doing all the stealing and smashing. See below for examples:





Teehee!

No comments: