Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

Vom Nom Nom

Sometimes I get a little bit carried away. The excitement of presenting the shining diamonds in the rough we call 'internet' gets to me and I have a tendency to blather.
However!
Today, I say without hyperbole, that I have found the best puzzle platform game involving vomiting copiously, then eating it again... ever!

It would not be wise to make such claims without the link to back it up, so here you go:

Spewer.

50+ levels in which you play a little blob guy in a science lab experiment, discovering new abilities (all based on blowing chunks, then eating it of course), transforming to gain access to new sets of powers, and making your way to the exit. All under the scrutiny of a lab-coated mad scientist.

It's brilliant. Go play it.

No comments: