Pages

Thursday 5 June 2008

Size matters.

Evening my young Linkateers, got some great stuff for you tonight. Couple of artists called John Rooney and... err, Slinkachu. The former is the creator of 'Smash Bonsai' which involves taking little toy cars and deforming them to make them look like they have crashed, then coupling them with Bonsai Trees. Genius, I think you'll agree:



Check out The Site and have a poke about for more pics.

Next, I am linking to another blog. Albeit one with far greater artistic merit than my own. You may well see some of this guy's work if you are in London and you keep your eyes peeled. I can't sum it up any better than the tagline on the blog. 'Little handpainted people, left in London to fend for themselves'.





Aww.
He also did a project called Inner City Snail and... well, just take a look for yourselves Here or peruse more from the Little People Here.

No comments: