Pages

Thursday 8 May 2008

Confession.

Hello everybody. My name is Paul and I am addicted to webcomics. I have over 30 that I peruse regularly, several of them that I check every day. The 'comics' tab on my toolbar stretches the entire height of my monitor. More are added on a fairly regular basis. This dependance is spiraling out of control and something needs to be done.
Instead of the more obvious 'slowly reduce dosage to bring addiction under control' approach, I have decided to adopt the 'trouble shared is a trouble halved' philosophy.

Essentially, if I'm goin' down... I'm taking you all with me!

So yeah, I'm going to direct you to some of my favourites in the hope that you fall into the same trap and I'll have someone to talk nerdy to.

First stop, my favourite poison... Dinosaur Comics.

There are currently 1219 of them, I've read them all. You should too!

Here. Are. Some. Favourites. Enjoy.

No comments: